Described cookies policy applies to all web pages and mobile phone applications owned by Stone Master S.A.
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
• customize your site to your preferences,
• obtain anonymous data about how users use the site,
• make it easier for users to navigate and use the site,
• provide safety standards.
We use “permanent” and “session” cookies. “Permanent” cookies remain in the web browser of the device until removed by the user or to a predetermined time specified in the parameters of the cookie file. “Session” cookies remain in the browser until it is disabled or logged out from the webpage where it was placed.
- Private policy – Google Analytics > http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- Private policy – YouTube > http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/privacy/
All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable the cookie mechanism (usually it is enabled by default). If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change the settings of your web browser.
For information about changing cookie settings in individual browsers, see the following pages:
- Chrome > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox > http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera > http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari > http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Moblie phone instructions:
- Android > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Blackberry > http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- iOS (Safari) > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Windows Phone > http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
© 2017 Stone Master S.A.